I mix different combinations of food when I am low on groceries,and sometimes I just have strange cravings, I guess. These really aren’t all that good for you, but they are just so yummy.
- Pepperoni and cream cheese. I don’t like cream cheese usually. However, this is one of the few recipes I can use it in and enjoy the taste. My family makes this for version most events.
- Pepperoni, cream cheese and pickle rounds.
- Pepperoni, rounds of mozzarella and tomato.
- Pepperoni, rounds of mozzarella and cucumber.
- Crackers, pepperoni, cream cheese and pickle rounds.
These are usually ingredients that re left over from other meals and snacks, so they aren’t costing me anything extra. When purchased, they may have been on sale, and a coupon could have been used, as is my practice. Some of the produce items have come from the garden in-season.
What combinations are your favorites? Share them with us in the comments for this post.