Here is another version of the Almost Homemade Tomato Vegetable Soup.
Serves 2-4, depending on what is served with it.
1 can condensed tomato soup, plus 1 can of water
1 tomato, chopped (This was from our garden)
1 small zucchini, peel left on, sliced into circles and then cut into fourths.
1 small can peas, drained
- Empty the can of soup into a pot, adding a can of water.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in the pot.
- Heat through, stirring every so often until done, and serve.
- Use whatever vegetables you can come up with.
- If buying the soup, buy store brand or on sale with a coupon when possible. This will help you to save money.