Yet another recipe that you can make with the help of your children, that can be served as a snack. These would also be great at a Halloween party.
4 slices white cheese
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (can be wiped and reused later).
- Place 4 slices of bread on the cookie sheet.
- Put a slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
- Put a slice of bread over each slice of cheese.
- Bake both at 350* until cheese is melted.
- Remove cookie sheet from the oven.
- Remove the sandwiches from the pan and place on a cutting board. Allow to cool some.
- (This is the part the children can do!) Use the ghost-shaped cookie cutter cut ghost shapes out of the sandwiches.
This actually gives you eight ghost-shaped cheese sandwiches. The cutouts and the outer edges.
You may also enjoy: