Here’s another snack platter that I used to prepare for the daycare children. They always loved the snack platters I would prepare for them, especially when they got to eat them outside.
Children don’t care if they share a platter with others. Few of them will even ask for their own plates. It is great.
nut butter stuffed celery
grapes, quarter these if the children are too small to eat them whole
strawberries dipped in a dark chocolate
- Be sure to rinse all fruits and vegetable before cutting.
- Prepare fruits and vegetables as indicated.
- Arrange everything on a platter.
- Try different types of nut butter.
- Have a pitcher of something cold to drink available, as well as some napkins. We used cloth napkins.