Maybe you went blueberry picking over the weekend. Or purchased them at a great deal. Or someone gave them to you. Or you were lucky enough to come by them at the food cupboard. Perhaps you have too many blueberries, and you can’t use them up fast enough.
Did you know that blueberries are very high ranking on the antioxidant scale, making them one of the healthiest foods around?
Here are some ideas to help you to use up all of those blueberries:
- Add a handful to your paleo muffin or bread mix.
- Make paleo blueberry pancakes.
- Add a handful to your smoothies.
- Make a berry salad.
- Add to fruit salads.
- Put some into a vegetable salad.
- Top coconut yogurt with a handful.
- Make a blueberry sauce.
- Make blueberry-maple syrup.
- Top crepes with whipped coconut cream and blueberries.
Do you have any other ideas?