Is your garden giving you a lifetime supply of cucumbers this year? It can seem like that sometimes. Perhaps they are the best sale item this week, and you want to buy a bunch while you can? Maybe they are what the food cupboard sent you home with? Whatever your reason for having so many cucumbers, you might as well use them up. Here are some ways in which you can do that:
- Slice or chop; add them to your salads.
- Slice and add them to your sandwiches.
- Slice and eat them with a little salt.
- Shred and add to your fajitas, tortillas, or tacos.
- Shred and add to omelets.
- Cut the ends off and give them to children for snacks.
- Slice and add to your BLT.
Do you have any other ideas? Please share them with us in the comments.