Trail mixes are very easy to make. You’re pretty much just throwing a bunch of snack items together to make a single snack.
- These snacks are easily stored in snack sized plastic baggies, or even canning jars.
- They make great school and work lunch additions.
- They’re generally pretty healthy.
- They make great after school snacks.
Apricot Trail Mix:
mini chocolate chips
- Simply mix everything together in a mixing bowl.
- Divvy them up into servings and place in containers.
- Cover and store until ready to use.
Trail mixes are also a great way to use up leftover items from other recipes. They are also easy for children to make.