Tied herb bundles should be hung on a wall in the kitchen:
- Out of direct sunlight.
- Away from heat sources such as the stove.
The herb bundles can be:
- Used fresh while cooking.
- For cooking once they have dried.
- Used solely for decorative purposes.
Fresh herbs, washed and gently patted dry.
Nail and hammer, or tacks.
- Tie the bundles together at the stems with twine or another type of string.
- Snip the twine with the scissors, being sure to leave a loop for hanging.
- Hang from a nail or tack.