Ashlee is my niece, and she wanted to contribute this recipe for her nacho dip to Frugal Recipes. I hope you enjoy this recipe. Thanks for sharing, Ashlee!
1 pkg of cream cheese
a layer of any type of salsa
a layer of any type of nacho cheese
A layer of shredded taco cheese
- Get a medium size baking or microwavable dish, about an inch or two deep.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom so that the bottom of the pac is completely covered.
- Add a layer of salsa, spreading until no cream cheese is showing.
- Spread the nacho cheese on top of the salsa.
- Then spread the taco cheese on top of that.
- To Cook: You can cook it in the microwave for about 5-6 minutes or until its hot. Or, you can pre-heat the oven on 325* and bake it for about 15-20 minutes.
- After it is cooked, stir it up to make sure its hot all the way through.
- Save money buy purchasing store or generic brand items, or by coupling sales with coupons.
- Save even more money by making salsa from your garden produce.
- Tastes very good with Cheese Doritos =]