The girls and I enjoyed these when they were young. The ingredients were much cheaper back then, but they can still be found frugally if you wait for sales. These are made in the oven in muffin tins.
cheese (I probably wouldn’t add the cheese now – 2/2017)
- Spray or grease the muffin tin cups.
- Place the bologna in the muffin tins to form cups.
- Crack an egg into each cup.
- sprinkle with cheese and paprika.
- Use another herb or spice if desired.
- You can use any type of cheese, including American, parmesan, or mozzarella.
- Use grated or shredded cheeses, or a quarter cheese slice, for each egg.
- This makes a great breakfast food.
- Serve with fruit and yogurt.
Any suggestions? Please leave a comment for this post.
- Break for Breakfast (lifescript.com)
- Back to school healthy breakfast recipes: Mini Italian Breakfast Casseroles (thismamacooks.com)