If you happen to have a can of chicken on hand, and are wondering what the heck to do with it, this post is for you. My suggestion is to make a simple, quick salad.
1 can chicken, drained
1 cup shredded cabbage
1/4 cup shredded carrots
1/2 cucumber, sliced
1/2 tomato, diced
- Simply mix everything together and it is ready to eat.
- Any vegetables can be used.
- Use leftovers where possible to save money.
- Use other canned meats if chicken is not available.
- Use different vegetables types of vegetables.
How would you serve this salad?