Make complete meals using eggs as a starting point. Fruits and vegetables can be added, as well as meats and cheeses, herbs and spices. Throwing foods into a pan to cook with eggs is a simple way to get a family breakfast on the table in a hurry. Considering the amount of protein you are eating with this breakfast, a protein free lunch may be in order.
Eggs, any size – enough for each family member to have one
Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the chicken through.
- Add tomatoes to the pan.
- Break the eggs over the meat and tomatoes and cook until the eggs are just about done.
- Sprinkle some cheese and parsley over the egg mixture and warm until the cheese is melted.
- Use leftovers when possible to save money.
- Use pre-cooked meats and vegetables to make the cooking process faster.
- Purchase ingredients on sale to save money. Generic brands are great. Coupons will help you to save money on brand name items.
- Serve with a side salad.
Great Fruits for Egg Meals
Great Vegetables for Egg Meals
Great Meats for Egg Meals
Great Cheeses for Egg Meals
(I eat cheeses only minimally, as they are against the Paleo lifestyle that I try to stick close to.)
Great Herbs and Spices for Egg Meals