Now that spring is on its’ way, you may decide to start planning an organic garden to lessen the cost of ingredients. There is nothing quite like going outside to pick most of the ingredients for your salad.
1 cup chopped, pre-cooked chicken
2 cups shredded lettuce
1 large cucumber, sliced
2 carrots, shredded
1 cup sprouts, such as alfalfa
- Wash all of the vegetables.
- Place everything into a large bowl and toss.
- Grow your own sprouts to save money.
- Use organic products whenever possible. Save money by growing vegetables yourself.
- Serve with sandwiches or soup.
You may also enjoy: