I hope you enjoyed the Peppermint Sun Tea recipe I posted last week. I found it tasted better after it had been in the refrigerator over night. It’s now time for a different version of sun tea. I hope you enjoy it.
This recipe makes 1 quart of tea. Feel free to double or triple it.
2 tea bags (black, organic)
1 quart water
- Place the 2 tea bags into a quart size canning jar, and pour water over them.
- Cover and set in a sunny spot outside for 1 hour.
- When you are ready to drink the tea, fill a glass with ice and pour the tea into it. Add a slice or two of lemon.
- Just before drinking, squeeze the lemon juice into the tea.
- Add honey to sweeten, if desired.
You may also enjoy: