NOTE: I placed the pitcher at the center of my patio table to brew. When I brought the pitcher back into the house, the tea was still as cool as the water was when I brought it out.
4 green tea bags (decaffeinated)
5 chamomile tea bags
1 gallon water
- Place the tea bags in a gallon size pitcher.
- Fill the pitcher with cold water and cover.
- Set it outside in a sunny spot for 1 hour.
- Bring in and place in the refrigerator.
- Whenever you want a glass, fill one with ice and pour the tea over it. The tea can be used as soon as it is brought in.
- Use store brand tea bags to save money.
- Use a clear glass jar.
- Mix up the flavors using different types of tea bags.
- Add sugar if desired. Start with 2/3 cup. Eventually, by using a little less each time making the tea, you should be able to cut down to little or no sugar.
- You can use decaffeinated tea bags for this recipe.
- Serve over ice with a lemon slice.
You may also enjoy: