1 white potato
1 sweet potato
1 handful shredded carrot
1 handful shredded cabbage
1 clove garlic
extra virgin olive oil
- Mince the garlic.
- Warm the garlic and some oil in a skillet over medium high heat, while washing the potatoes and rinsing the other vegetables.
- Cut bad parts off the white potato, but leave as much of the skin intact as is possible. Chop the potato and add it to the skillet.
- Do the same with the sweet potato.
- Stir the potatoes together and lower the heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Add a handful each of carrots and cabbage to the pan and mix everything together.
- Heat until the white potatoes are cooked to your liking, while stirring every so often.
- Remove the skillet from the stove and place the food on plates, then sprinkle with parsley.
- Try this recipe using the potatoes, celery and broccoli.
- Save money by using fresh produce from your own garden.
- Serve with a fruit smoothie.