Breakfast is an important meal, and should not be skipped. It helps you to stay energized during the morning hours, helping you to get through your day. The ideas below are affordable, and many of the components can be made at home using wholesome ingredients.
- 1 paleo crepe, a small banana sliced, a tablespoon of vanilla flavored coconut cream.
- 1 slice of paleo toast with 1 level tablespoon of nut butter, a small apple.
- 1 homemade paleo muffin, ½ c cocnut yogurt, pear slices.
- 1 egg, 1/8 cup shredded carrot and 1/8 cup shredded zucchini per person (cooked as scrambled eggs or an omelet)
- 2 paleo pancakes, fruit syrup (made from real fruit and water – cooked down), a few slices of the same fruit placed on top or off to the side. And ¼ cup of coconut yogurt.
1 fruit smoothie made from leftover fruit pieces that have been frozen, ¼ to ½ c coconut water or almond milk, and 1 egg. Add a tablespoon or two of unsweetened cocoa powder for a treat.