Keeping with the Thanksgiving leftovers theme, this recipe makes for a great stand-alone breakfast, or an excellent addition to a larger breakfast menu. It is a health alternative to cereal-based morning meals.
Ingredients (2-4 servings)
a little water or milk alternative, just enough to mix up the eggs
1/4 to 1/2 cup diced, leftover turkey
1 large tomato, diced
1 tbsp coconut oil
- Melt the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Mix the eggs with the water or milk, and pour into the pan.
- Add the diced turkey and tomato and mix it all up.
- Cook until the eggs are done, stirring every so often.
- To save money, buy larger container of coconut oil. They last quite some time.
- Add other vegetables if desired.
- Try a little precooked and diced bacon sprinkled over the top.
You May Also Enjoy