I do so love these breakfast scrambles. They are so easy, and delicious. I do use coconut oil. I can get a good size container of it at Walmart for 6 or 7 dollars, and it lasts months. It’s far healthier than butter.
Turkey and Squash Scramble
1/2 cup diced leftover turkey
1/2 cup diced leftover roasted squash
2 to 4 eggs
a little water or milk substitute, for mixing with the eggs
1 tbsp coconut oil
- Melt the oil in a medium size skillet over medium heat.
- Mix the egg with the liquid, and pour into the skillet.
- Top with the diced turkey and squash.
- Mix everything together and cook until eggs are set, stirring every so often.
- Add other vegetables for more nutritional value, or to extend the meal to serve more people.
- Serve this dish with a smoothie or a fruit salad.