I’m still trying out new fruit combinations for homemade flavored water. This combination is the one I’m enjoying today. This refreshing drink is packed with vitamin C and folate, and have the added nutritional impact of fiber, potassium, vitamin B1, calcium and more.
I hope you like it as much as I do.
orange sections (I used about half an orange.)
- Peel and slice the kiwi, placing the slices into a pitcher.
- Slice the lemon and lime and add to the pitcher.
- Cut the orange sections and place them in the pitcher as well.
- Fill pitcher half way with ice, then add water until full.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- Play around with the types of fruit you use. Other combinations are enjoyable as well.
- Try some fresh mint.
- If you prefer a little sweetness, add honey.
- Serve the lemon water with a beef salad.
- This beverage would go well with soup and sandwiches.
You may also enjoy: