Yes, I’m still trying fruit water recipes. I’m enjoying my water much more these days! This was a simple one, with minimal ingredients. It provides vitamin C, folic acid, iron, calcium, and magnesium, and is refreshing on a hot day.
- Set up the pitcher, if necessary. (I place the ring on the top of the pitcher, then add the tube. If you don’t have one of the pitchers, don’t worry about it.)
- Rinse the fruit.
- Slice the lime, placing the slices in the tube.
- Do the same with the lemon.
- Pour the water over the fruit, cover the pitcher, and place it in the refrigerator.
- Try adding different types of fruit.
- Add some herbs, such as mint.
You may be interested in