I’m still trying new flavored water combinations. This is a recent one and, truthfully, one of my favorites for taste. There are also nutrient factors. For example:
- Watermelon and strawberries both have vitamins C and B6, potassium, and magnesium.
- Strawberries have fiber, folate, and omega-3 fats.
- Watermelon has vitamins A and B1.
4 strawberries, tops cut off, sliced
watermelon chunks, enough to fill the insert of the pitcher
- Place the strawberries into the pitcher insert. Add enough watermelon chunks to fill the insert.
- Fill the pitcher half way with ice, put the insert into place, then add the water.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- Play around with the type of melons and berries you use for this recipe .
- Add a some mint.
- If you prefer a little sweetness, add honey.
- Serve the strawberry-watermelon water with a chicken salad.
- This beverage would go well with any meal.
You may also enjoy: