Vegetable jars are so easy to make. You’re simply filling small canning jars with raw vegetables, covering, and storing in the refrigerator until they are ready to use. The produce will last for most of the week this way. They can easily be grabbed as a component to a work or school lunch.
Some vegetable ideas for jars
- Cucumber rounds
- Celery sticks, broccoli, and carrot sticks
- Cucumber, zucchini, and yellow squash
- Carrots, broccoli, pod beans
- Pod peas, carrots, and cucumber
- Pod peas, pod beans, and yellow squash
- Cherry tomatoes, snow pod peas, and carrots
- Grape tomatoes, broccoli, and cucumber
As you can see, there are plenty of combinations to choose from.
What other vegetable combinations can you come up with? Let us know in the comments.
You may also be interested in