I’m still coming up with the occasional iced tea recipe. This one is really good. It has a couple different kinds of tea bags, as well as some orange slices. Lemons could be used instead, if those are what were on hand.
(I use a pitcher with an insert.)
2 Bavarian Wild Berry tea bags
3 Lipton tea bags
3 orange slices
- Put a couple handfuls of ice in the bottom of the pitcher.
- Place the insert into the pitcher.
- Cut the tag and string off the tea bags. Place the bags into the insert.
- Put the oranges slices into the insert as well.
- Pour water over the fruit slices and tea bags inside the insert.
- Try sliced strawberries instead of the orange slices.
- Buy tea bags on sale, with coupons, to save money.
You may also enjoy: