I’ve recently been posting breakfast recipes, Smoothie Bowls and Sausage & Banana Oatmeal Bowl, and I wanted to add another recipe in the same category. This one is just a different play on the last oatmeal bowl, to show how you can switch things up just a bit for something quite different.
1 cup of prepared oatmeal (not instant)
a drizzling of maple syrup
- Warm the oatmeal if it is not hot.
- Put oatmeal into a bowl, adding a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Mix it all up.
- Top with cooked sausage and the diced apple.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and nutmeg over the top of the oatmeal bowl.
- Make a big batch of oatmeal and store it in the fridge. It is easy to warm in an oven or on the stove top.
- You can mix the maple syrup into the oatmeal before putting it into the refrigerator, so that step is already done. A quicker oatmeal bowl when you want one.
- Serve this oatmeal bowl with a cup of cashew milk, or a cup of hot chai tea.
Share your oatmeal bowl recipes in the comments, or email me at email@example.com.