Zowie and I like honey butter. We once made this for a Thanksgiving party we threw for the daycare when the children were young, though it can be used any day: Holiday, Sabbat or not.
The recipe can be halved for normal table use. For larger gatherings, this recipe serves well.
(Update 2017) I don’t usually eat butter, but this is a holiday favorite.
1 cup butter
1/2 cup honey
- Place the butter and the honey in a bowl.
- Mix with an electric hand mixer, and then place the mixture into a smaller bowl.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Remix with a fork before serving.
- Use real butter and raw honey for the best results.
- Wait for sales to save money.
- Store in a canning jar in the refrigerator.
- Spread on a warm Paleo biscuit.