(For the smoothie)
1/2 of a banana
a handful of fresh baby spinach
3 slices of cucumber
1 tbsp protein powder
(For the smoothie bowl)
4 strawberries, green tops taken off, chopped
almond slivers or slices
- Put 1/2 each of a banana and spinach into the blender, along with the cucumber and protein powder.
- Add just enough almond milk to make a thick smoothie, less than for a regular one.
- Cover and pulse until well blended.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Chopped strawberries to the bowl.
- Sprinkle the almonds over the top.
- Try using different types of greens in your smoothie.
- Serve with a vegetable-based juice.