I’m still trying new ‘cereal’ variations, and loving each of them. I’m consuming healthier, lighter foods this time if year, eating more salads, trying new smoothies, and enjoying simple ‘cereals’ and smoothie bowls. And I’m feeling a lot better, in both body and mind. The ‘cereals’ I eat are simple, and pack a good nutritional punch in the morning.
I do like to treat myself once-in-a-while, so today I decided to use chocolate almond milk with my ‘cereal’.
1 small banana, peeled and sliced
2 – 3 tablespoons of fruit and chocolate trail mix
1/2 cup chocolate almond, milk
- Place the fruit in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the trail mix over the fruit.
- Pour milk over the fruit and almonds.
- Use different types of fruit, such as apples and pears with a few blueberries.
- Serve with homemade vegetable juice and eggs.