I love Parfaits. I put them into the sundae cups for a nice treat. I have real tea spoons with long handles that I place in the cups to add just a little fanciness to this treat.
any type of fruit that you like, and you can mix and match them
coconut cream flavored with pure vanilla, citrus, or mint extract
toppings such as cherries, crushed almond slivers, or unsweetened coconut cream.
- Put a tablespoon of cream in the bottom of the cup.
- Layer the cream and fruit until you get to the top.
- Add your choice of topping(s).
- These parfaits are great for daycare children to make, though adults may need to cut (or supervise the cutting of) the fruits.
- They are refreshing on a hot summer day.
- And they make great party treats.
- Serve at breakfast with an egg scramble.
- Serve for a dessert or snack.
- Serve as a side with lunch or dinner.
P.S. If you have any other parfait ideas that you would care to share, please post them in the comments section. Thank you.