I love strawberries, and I love coconut. I love mixing coconut cream with pure extracts to come up with different flavorings. This recipe uses pure mint extract.
Add add different toppings to this for variety, choosing something different each time you make it.
coconut cream flavored with pure vanilla extract to taste
3 large sliced strawberries
1 teaspoon baker’s cocoa
- Put a few tablespoons of cream into the bottom of a small sundae cup.
- Sprinkle with the baker’s cocoa and give it just a little mix.
- Add the sliced strawberries.
- Grow and/or pick your own strawberries to save money.
- Try using a different type of pure extract, such as almond or vanilla.
- Serve for breakfast with a turkey based egg scramble.
- Serve for dessert or a snack.
- Serve for lunch or dinner with a casserole.