I love Parfaits. I like to pretty them up for the children, to turn them into special treats.
- I put them into sundae cups for a nice treat. Or I use decorative bowls.
- I have real tea-spoons with long handles that I place in the cups.
Berries are healthy and should be a part of everyone’s diet, with the possible exception of babies. My daughters and the daycare children love these, as do I.
- Use any type of berries you like, and or combination of berries.
- Use coconut cream, flavoring it if you’d like with pure vanilla or mint extract.
- Add toppings such as fresh cherries or dried fruit, if desired.
- Add seeds or nuts to the top.
All you do is:
- Put a tablespoon of cream in the bottom of the cup.
- Layer coconut yogurt and berries until you get to the top.
- Add your choice of topping(s).
These parfaits are great for:
- Daycare children to make.
- Hot summer days.
- Party treats.
They make great:
- Breakfast ideas.
P.S. If you have any parfait ideas that you’d care to share, please post them in the comments. Thank you.