This is an easy one to throw in the slow cooker the morning after Thanksgiving. It can be served over many things, depending on your diet goals. Try it on spaghetti squash, baked sweet potato, paleo biscuits, or brown rice.
leftover turkey in bite size pieces
1 or 2 cans of turkey gravy, depending on how much turkey is being used.
- Put turkey in the slow cooker crock, and cover with the gravy.
- Cover and cook on low for dinner, or high for lunch.
- Buy gravy when on sale, preferably with a coupon for the best savings.
- Serve over spaghetti squash, with a harvest salad.
- Serve over baked sweet potato, a berry salad, and paleo rolls.
- Serve over paleo biscuits, with a zucchini-cucumber salad and lemon water.
- Serve over brown rice, warmed leftover vegetables on the side.