This recipe is frugal because it uses leftovers from you Thanksgiving meal. It’s easy enough for an older child to make.
Leftover Potatoes: You will want to make sure that these are warmed when the pan-fried food is done. You can do this in the oven. Sweet potato is a good choice.
Ingredients to put into pan:
turkey, bite size pieces
leftover veggies from the turkey dinner
add-ins you like: sliced onions, crushed garlic cloves, and parsley.
- Melt the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the turkey, veggies, and add-ins.
- Cook until all is warmed through.
- Put on plates.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven and spoon them on the plates as well.
- Try adding roasted squash to the meal as well.
- Serve with a small smoothie bowl.