I had so much fun experimenting with these healthy cereals throughout the spring and summer months. It’s hard to express just how refreshing these are after a long winter of heavy meals. And they are so tasty with the various flavors of the different ingredients. I love how I can switch things up according to what I have on hand at any given time.
Blueberries are one of my favorite foods, and I’ve come to appreciate pears over the last few years as an alternative to apples on occasion. The trail mix can be just about any type you can think up.
1/2 of a pear, chunked
1/2 of a banana, sliced
a handful of blueberries
2 tablespoons of trail mix
vanilla almond milk
- Place the pear chunks and banana slices in a bowl.
- Sprinkle a handful of blueberries over the top.
- Add the trail mix.
- Pour the vanilla almond milk over the top.
- Switch things up a bit by using a different variety of pear each time you make this cereal.
- Buy fruits when in season.
- Try different types of trail mix.
- Serve with a slice of Paleo bread spread with homemade apple or pumpkin butter.
Enjoy your breakfast!