Have I mentioned just how much I love these healthy cereals I’ve been posting. I probably have…
They are so simple to make using different types of ingredients. This is a easy one that I made using cranberries to celebrate the autumn season. Oh, and I was also having a chocolate craving.
1 small banana, sliced
unsweetened coconut flakes
chocolate almond milk
- Place the banana slices into a bowl.
- Add a few slivered almonds and small handful of dried cranberries.
- Sprinkle unsweetened coconut over the top.
- Pour milk over everything.
- Try different types of nuts, according to what is on sale.
- Use coupons or wait for sales on the almond milk.
- Serve with bacon or sausage.