Here is another coconut cream recipe that is quick and easy to make, and can be catered to your own tastes. Some of you will like more peppermint flavoring than others, so experiment to see what works for you.
The creams I am making, such as this one and the vanilla coconut cream, are far healthier for me than dairy-based creams. I’m thankful to have them for topping my fruit and desserts. They also goes well with the chocolate sauce I like.
This peppermint recipe is particularly good for the holidays.
1/2 of a 13.66 +/- can of organic coconut cream
10 to 12 drops of pure peppermint extract
- Put half the can of coconut cream into a small bowl.
- Place the rest of the cream into a container, cover, and place in the refrigerator until needed.
- Put 10 to 12 drops (give or take, depending on your preferences) of pure peppermint extract on the cream.
- Mix the cream and peppermint together until well combined.
- Pour into a canning jar and cover.
- Label the jar and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Try other flavorings, such as lemon or almond.
- Try to find coupons or wait for sales to save money.
- Serve over a Paleo brownie.