This coconut cream recipe is so quick and easy to make, and can be catered to your own tastes. Some people may like more vanilla flavoring than others, and that is fine.
Vanilla flavoring is so good, I may try others in the future.
This cream is far healthier for me than dairy-based creams, and I’m so thankful to have it for topping my fruit parfait and other desserts.
1/2 of a 13.66 +/- can of organic coconut cream
6 drops of pure vanilla extract
- Put half the can of coconut cream into a small bowl.
- Place the rest of the cream into a container, cover, and place in the refrigerator until needed.
- Put 6 drops (give or take, depending on your preferences) of pure vanilla extract on the cream.
- Mix the cream and vanilla together until well combined.
- Pour into a canning jar and cover.
- Label the jar and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Try other flavorings, such as orange or peppermint.
- Try to find coupons or wait for sales to save money.