Another leftovers type of smoothie for you to try. A lot of times I just use whatever I have on hand. Add more milk if it isn’t smooth enough. Smoothie recipes pack quite the nutritional punch at snack time, or with your breakfast.
1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (may need more)
small handful of greens – kale, chard, or spinach
a few pieces of broccoli
10 baby carrots
3 chunks watermelon
1 small banana
- Place everything into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add a little more almond milk if needed.
- Blend again.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Add a straw.
- Use bits of produce you already have on hand to save money.
- Add a handful of berries if you have them on hand.
- Serve with homemade Paleo granola cereal at breakfast.