I mentioned the other day that I was experimenting with making flavored goat cheeses. If you missed it, check out how it all came about in that post. Sometimes mistakes turn into good things.
This is the second recipe I tried. I must say I’ve enjoyed creating these recipes. And I’m happy to have something new to share with you here on the blog.
The consistency of this dip will depend on how much liquid you use.
Almond & Goat Cheese Dip
(I didn’t measure anything out. I just put some ingredients in a bowl, mixed it up, and called it good. Make this dip by trusting your taste buds!)
almond butter, and a little of the oil from the top of the jar
- Put it all in a bowl and mix with a fork, while also smashing it all together to break up the cheese and combine everything. Don’t worry about getting all the little chunks of cheese smoothed out. They add texture and taste great!
- Place in a small decorative bowl.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Look for sales on the cheese to save money.
- Couple coupons with a sale to save more.
- Serve with cucumber slices.
- Serve on a cheeseboard with fruits, vegetables, and Paleo friendly crackers.