I’ve written about how I recently came to try goat cheese for the first time, and offered a couple of goat cheese dip recipes for you to enjoy:
This recipe is the third experiment, and is just a mash-up of what I’ve already done. I like the flavor combinations.
The consistency of this dip will depend on how much liquid you use.
Fig & Almond Goat Cheese Dip
(I didn’t measure anything out. I just put some ingredients in a bowl, mixed it up, and called it good. Make this dip by trusting your taste buds!)
almond butter, and a little of the oil from the top of the jar
2 or 3 figs, processed in the blender
- Put it all in a bowl and mix with a fork, while also smashing it all together to break up the cheese and combine everything. Don’t worry about getting all the little chunks of cheese smoothed out. They add texture and taste great!
- Place in a small decorative bowl.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator, to have with crackers for a snack.
- Look for sales on the cheese to save money.
- Couple coupons with a sale to save more.
- Serve with raw cauliflower.
- Serve on a cheeseboard with fruits, vegetables, and Paleo friendly crackers.