I can’t get enough of these goat cheese dips. I’ve shared three so far, and this will be the last. At least for now. To try making the others:
I bought some blueberries because, well, I love them. What more perfect food to add to one of these dips? And the color is simply beautiful.
The consistency of this dip will depend on how juicy the berries are and how much honey you use. Mine was pretty thick, but great for scooping.
Blueberry & Goat Cheese Dip
(I didn’t measure anything out. I just put some ingredients in a bowl, mixed it up, and called it good. Make this dip by trusting your taste buds!)
- Put it all in a bowl and mix with a fork, while also smashing it all together to break up the cheese and combine everything. Don’t worry about getting all the little chunks of cheese smoothed out. They add texture and taste great!
- Place in a small decorative bowl.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator, to have with crackers for a snack.
- Look for sales on the cheese to save money.
- Couple coupons with a sale to save more.
- Serve with apple or pear slices.
- Serve on a cheeseboard with fruits, vegetables, and Paleo friendly crackers.