(Referral Post: From now until 11:59 PM ET January 4th, 2020, you get 50% off your first subscription box and I will get 50% off a future box of my own. Win-Win! Thereafter, we’ll both get a discount still, it just won’t be as good. The amount changes from time-to-time.)
Now that the holidays are over, it’s time to begin blogging more. I hope you enjoyed all the recipes I’ve shared, as well as the descriptions of the Misfits Market boxes I’ve been sharing. The second type of post takes a great deal of time to write. This year I’m skipping the second type, unless I here from a number of you asking me to continue with them. I want to mainly share recipes and articles about food. I’ll still mention the boxes in posts that include a recipe using the Madness Boxes I receive, and let you know when particularly amazing discounts occur. But I don’t plan to post specifically about every box.
In case you missed them due to extreme holiday busyness, my recent recipes have included: Roasted potatoes & carrots, spiced almond nog, cottage pie with Italian herbs & baked collard green chips, and cottage pie variations.
Now, on to this hefty discount from Misfits Market!
What exactly is 50% off?
There are two boxes to choose from. The Mischief Box is filled with 10-13 pounds of organic fruits and vegetables. This box usually goes for $22. At 50% off, the box will cost $11 plus tax and shipping for the duration of this offer.
The Madness Box sells for $35. At 50% off you will pay $17.50 plus tax and shipping for 18-22 pounds of organic fruits and vegetables. – To put this box in perspective, I receive a box every two weeks. After giving some of the produce two my daughters, I still have enough produce left over to last me that long. I am single. I dry herbs and freeze some of the produce so it doesn’t go bad before I can eat. I get mostly vegetables, which is what I need. I do not receive bananas, so I buy these separate. Usually the fruit consists of apples, pears, mangoes, lemons, and/or limes. I have also seen grapefruit, berries, and other types of fruit on occasion. It’s a substantial amount of food that fills a couple of reusable shopping bags every other week.
What you get?
Ten to twenty-two pounds of organic produce delivered to your door, which, depending where you are from, can normally amount to about 40% off the store-bought version. Plus, you’ll get 50% off for the next few days only, ending at 11:59 PM ET on January 4th, 2020. This deep a discount doesn’t happen every day, so now is the time to use it.
What do I get?
Full disclosure, even I can use a discount on my grocery bill. Food is expensive no matter how you look at it. When you order your first box by January 4th using my referral code, COOKWME-PI4FFE, I will get 50% off a future box. The discount normally isn’t this good for me either. I don’t get paid to blog, so these referrals are a help when they do happen.
A little more about this company:
- They shipped more than a million boxes of food.
- They rescued more that 15 million pounds of produce. That otherwise would have gone to waste.
- They prevented more than 1 million tons of CO2 emissions with eco-friendly packaging choices.
- Expanded their delivery to more states.
- Customers get the chance to refer friends and family, so they can get discounts.
This year they will:
- Expand delivery to even more states.
- Work toward giving more customers the ability to customize parts of their orders.
- Offer Monday deliveries.
They are working toward getting to know our needs and catering to as many of them as they can.
How to get your first box:
- Use referral code: COOKWME-PI4FFE – This is an important step!
- Go to Misfits Market to make your first order!
- Let me know how you enjoy your Misfits Market box, and how you use the produce. You can do this by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by commenting on any posts here on the blog.