A simple treat that can be used as a side to any meal, or a snack, or even as a dessert. And, they are great when served at Patriotic holiday tables. Small children can help with this one as well, if you cut the grapes yourself.
Keep these in the refrigerator until they are ready to serve. The measurements will depend on how many you need to make.
coconut cream concentrate
pure vanilla extract
- Rinse the fruit. Dry carefully with a clean towel.
- Halve the grapes.
- Combine the coconut cream and 1+ tsp pure vanilla in a bowl, and whisk or beat a couple of minutes to blend well.
- Place some blueberries into the bottom of each sundae cup, and a dollop of cream, then add grapes.
- Add another dollop of cream to the top, and a few more blueberries.
- Rather than using grapes, try red apple slices, raspberries, or strawberries. Whatever will allow you to save a little money.
- Drizzle the top with an easy syrup: Raspberries or strawberries, boiled in water to make a syrup. Do not add sweetener.
- Serve at breakfast with pancakes and sausage.
You may also enjoy these patriotic holiday recipes
Happy 4th of July!