The scent of fresh herbs will be evident for a while once these are put together, adding a homey feel to any room in the house. These are easy to make, and will not take too much time. These make great decorations for autumn the autumn and winter sabbats and holidays.
Grapevine or pine imitation garland or swag.
Nails and hammer or tacks
- Tie the fresh herbs together in bundles with twine.
- Attach the herb bundles to the garland or swag using craft wire, in whatever arrangement you would like.
- Attach a couple of holiday bows with the craft wire.
- Hang the garland or swag and enjoy the aroma while the herbs are drying.
Here are some tips:
- Hang and allow to dry to give as gifts.
- When giving as gifts, find boxes that these will fit nicely into.
- The herbs can later be removed from the swag or garland and crumbled into canning jars to use when cooking.