(For when you do not have enough ingredients for a whole casserole) Children who can use an oven by themselves will find this easy. Younger children can put the casserole together for you to bake. To make this recipe even easier, you can prepare it when cleaning up after your Thanksgiving meal, and pop it in the oven the next day. You could also put it into the freezer to save.
leftover mashed sweet potato
- Put 1/2 tsp. water in each muffin pan cup that you will fill, and then fill each one you wont use 1/3 of the way with water.
- Put a few bite-size pieces of turkey in bottom of each cup.
- Add 1 tbsp. leftover vegetables.
- Cover the vegetables with mashed sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 350* until warmed through.
- Can be frozen. Flash freeze in muffin tins. Pop out and put into gallon size freezer bag. Get out as much air from the bag as you can.