(Update January 2017: I know the chocolate isn’t Paleo, but I don’t worry about it too much once-in-a-while. Sometimes, this girls needs some chocolate chips. And the Paleo versions are far too expensive for me.)
- Melt a little coconut oil in a small pot, over medium heat.
- Add as much chocolate to the pot as you’ll need for the amount of pineapple chunks you’ll be using.
- Melt the chips by stirring them and the oil together, continuing to stir until the chips are melted all the way.
- Place the melted chocolate into a bowl or a mug, and dip the pineapple chunks into the chocolate to coat.
- You can coat the pineapple chunks one at a time without having to worry about the chocolate hardening.
- Use canned or fresh pineapple.
- Use other fruits in place of the pineapples, or try berries.